Our fresh ingredients are sourced as close as possible, while our staple ingredients are imported from overseas. Many other components such as our pitas and pickles are homemade. These practices result in fresh, healthy, ethical food with exceptional flavor.
- Garbanzo beans (Falafel and Hummus) – Organic Alvarez Farms (Mabton, WA)
- Lamb (gyro) is organic, grass-fed from Anderson Ranch (Brownsville, OR) and certified Halal
- Chicken (shwarma) is organic, free-range from Draper Valley (Mt.Vernon,WA)
- Olive oil is extra virgin cold pressed and has deep earth and rock flavors (Tazah, Lebanon)
- Tahini is toasted hulled sesame and has sweet and nutty flavors (Al-Kanater,Lebanon)
- Za’atar has a nice herb flavor that completes any middle eastern dish (Adonis, Jordan)
- Feta cheese is traditional Bulgarian and un-pasteurized. It hides a delicate sour finish rather than salty
As we grow so does our purchasing power. Voting with your wallet drives the demand for better products decreasing price and increasing accessibility.
We actively work to create a future in which we purchase more and more ingredients from better farmers thus build a strong community where healthier and fresher ingredients are readily available.